Honeywell is taking quality and reliability to the next level with the new equIP® line of discreet IP cameras. The Honeywell 1080p ExitView® Height Strip IP cameras offer a cost-effective solution to loss prevention, inventory shrinkage, and robbery. ExitView cameras feature outstanding picture clarity, hassle-free flexible system integration, and secure data transmission—and they look exactly like a normal height strip mounted next to a door.
Superior Image Quality
- Full HD 1080p 25/30 fps image with a 1/2.8” 2 megapixel sensor
- Shutter WDR up to 100 dB ensures glare-free images
- Day/Night capability provides vivid color images by day and clear black-and-white images at night
- Excellent low-light performance with 3D noise reduction, saving storage and bandwidth together with H.265 Profile codec
Flexible Surveillance Solution
- 2.8 mm, F2.4, factory prefocused fixed lens
- H.265, H.264 and MJPEG codec, triple stream support
- Captures the full face of the culprit at eye level, in full color, as they exit the premises to make it easier to identify and prosecute
- –22°F to 140°F (–30°C to 60°C) working temperature
- ONVIF Profile S and G compliant
- Security features include individual signed certificates and data encryption
- Cameras can be retrofitted on many existing NVR installations without requiring additional storage.
Easy to Install and Use
- 12 V DC power supply for quick and easy power connection.
- Remote configuration and monitoring through web client or from the NVR
- Included accessories: 12 V DC power supply, mounting hardware, and removable height strip markings
Onboard Video Storage
Supports up to 128 GB microSDHC (Class 10) card for local video storage when network is interrupted. Card not included.
The Honeywell ExitView is ideal for retail applications, banks, convenience stores, gas stations, malls, fast food restaurants, small businesses, cashier areas, and many other commercial enterprises.