Honeywell’s MAXPRO Cloud hosted video and access control service features the cloud-ready hybrid video appliance that lets users view live and recorded video over the Internet using a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone. It is ideal for entry into IP video surveillance systems and offers a new source of RMR opportunities for dealers through hosted video services.
The MAXPRO Cloud appliance can accommodate both analog and digital cameras and records a maximum of eight channels, including up to four Power over Ethernet IP cameras. This superior flexibility makes it easy and affordable to transition to high quality digital video. MAXPRO Cloud is ideal for end users who want to protect their existing investment in analog but want the ability to upgrade to IP, and also for customers who are starting out with video surveillance and are looking for an affordable entry-level IP system.
With auto camera detection and a built-in network switch, the MAXPRO Cloud appliance is designed for fast and easy onsite deployment, which reduces installation time. Installation and setup is made easy with our unique MAXPRO Connect feature, which links the unit quickly to our state-of-the-art hosting center. And MAXPRO Cloud’s configuration webpage provides a quick and intuitive configuration of event triggers and user parameters for each camera.
The MAXPRO Cloud appliance creates a secure connection to the cloud, and has the ability to stream high quality video while managing bandwidth. Critical events can be captured locally at higher resolution and frame rates, and then also stored in the cloud for safe and secure backup.
Events can easily be configured based on a schedule, motion detection, or triggers.
Using the rules engine for MAXPRO Cloud, events can easily be configured to notify a user via an email or a push notification, and to include the associated video clip, allowing for quick and effective decision making.
The arm and disarm features also allow the appliance to be active only when your alarm panel is armed.
To reduce false alarms, the MAXPRO Cloud appliance uses Honeywell’s SmartVMD (video object detection) technology.
MAXPRO Cloud is an ideal solution for multi-location businesses such as retailers, franchises, quick service restaurants, professional services, small commercial properties, property management, and remote or temporary deployments.
If you are looking to take advantage of cloud services while utilizing your existing
analog installation, then MAXPRO Cloud is the ideal retrofit solution.
- Cloud-ready system saves you time – allows you to view and manage live or stored video events from any location
via the Internet
- Reduces installation and training costs by not having to install and maintain onsite client software
- Fast and easy deployment – reduces need for IT expertise
- Provides opportunities for RMR through value added hosted video services
- Expandable – additional video storage is available by adding off-the-shelf USB plug-in storage or NAS storage
- Single Sign On to all installed locations
- Powerful and flexible account management of all customer locations
- Full remote monitoring, management and configuration of all devices
- Email alerts of critical site events,
alarms and device health
- Back up storage of critical events in
- Adding our plug-and-play access control appliance creates an integrated video and access cloud-hosted system