Honeywell is taking quality and reliability to the next level with the new equIP® line of 4K Ultra HD IP bullet cameras. The Honeywell TDN Ultra HD IR rugged bullet cameras offer incomparable picture clarity, hassle-free flexible system integration, and secure data transmission—and they install easily too!
Ultra HD 4K Image Quality
- Ultra HD 12 MP (4K) 20 fps image with a 1/1.7” 12 megapixel progressive scan CMOS, or full HD 8 MP 25/30 fps image
- Digital WDR (DWDR) ensures glare-free images
- True Day/Night provides vivid color images by day and clear black-andwhite images at night using a removable IR cut filter
- Excellent low-light performance with 3D noise reduction, saving storage and bandwidth together with H.265 Profile codec
Flexible Surveillance Solution
- 5.1–12.8 mm, F1.7, motorized focus/zoom lens
- H.265, H.264 and MJPEG codec, triple stream support
- IR LEDs provide up to 210 ft (65 m) of illumination in dimly lit or nighttime scenes (depending on scene reflectance)
- Smart IR technology provides even distribution of IR
- Waterproof (IP67) and IK10 impact-resistant camera housing
- –40°F to 140°F (–40°C to 60°C) working temperature
- ONVIF Profile S and G compliant
- Security features include individual signed certificates and data encryption
- Cameras can be retrofitted on many existing DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage.
Easy to Install and Use
- Built-in PoE+ (Power over Ethernet 802.3at) eliminates separate power supply and associated wiring; 24 V AC/12 V DC inputs where PoE power is unavailable.
- Remote configuration, motorized zoom adjustments and auto focus through web client or from the NVR
- Included accessories: security screw driver, mounting screws, conduit adapter, and mounting template
Onboard Video Storage
Supports up to 128 GB microSDHC (Class 10) card for local video storage when network is interrupted. Card not included.
These fully featured attractive cameras are perfect for outdoor installations that require excellent picture quality at minimal bandwidth while offering maximum protection against dust, dirt, and water. Boasting a sleek modern design and offering 4K high definition images, the cameras are suited for a wide range of applications.